Sunday, January 25, 2009

A non dog show weekend...

I didn't have a dog show today so I was able to sleep in! HURRAH for sleep! Made myself some eggs for breakfast! I could eat breakfast food all day.


ANYWAYS!


Me and my mom went to the Washington County fairpark to the bridal show with my future sister in law, Ginger! I am excited for the wedding and all but not really like into the whole wedding n stuff. We saw some great ideas for flowers and cakes and stuff. I am excited now and can't wait to hear what she all has planned! I LOVED the idea of pheasant feathers on the cake and in the flowers! It will go with the whole outdoorsy theme n stuff. (They are having the wedding here http://www.pineridgeofwautoma.com/ ) I am taking Diesel and Qwik to the Pheasant Fest in Madison in 2 weeks to be representatives in the Curly Coated Retriever booth and will check out some places to get feathers! There were some cool photography booths and I LOVED this one place and Ginger did too. They were Pricey but really neat! They make like this book of your pictures and put them all together kinda like scrapbook style but way more elegant and fancy. Cool Cool!

After the Bridal show I bought myself a video camera! Well actually it is my Christmas and Birthday gift. But anyways, now I will be able to get more video! I was using my moms digital camera before and it couldn't zoom or work well in dim light. This new camera records to small DVD disks so I can keep them and wont have to erase a memory stick or card! Its nifty! I am excited!


One of my pigeons eggs was on the floor when I brought them some hot water to help keep them a little warmer. So only one egg. I got some pictures of them too.

Here is the Right side of the coup. The NON pairs


I think these two are a couple they are usually sitting in this top box.

These guys are together. The bottom one is my favorite. He almost looks pink! I say its a HE cause HE is usually on top of HER. She was the one always laying on the eggs before. She has white feathers on the outside of her tail. Almost all the birds have white on either their wings or tails. So I kinda can tell them apart.
I am gonna mark the pairs so that I don't use one of them for training, and split up a pair. They are kinda cool to keep around.
Had the banquet for Western Waukesha County Dog Training club on Saturday night. I brought that awesome grape salad. YUMMO! I need to make that more often. Bell and Qwik got certificates for all the titles they earned this year. Yeah for them! Had a good time and met some members of the club that I didn't know. Always a fun time.
Stay warm!







No comments: